Do you want to be a contributor on Cupmysize?
First of, we are so happy to see your interest in contributing to Cupmysize. We have been receiving so many requests for guest posting and finally we have, now, come up with our guest posting guidelines.
If you are looking for a guest blog opportunity and want to write a guest blog for us, please consider our guidelines and we will get back to you soon.
If you want to get approved, follow our guest posting guidelines below:
- We are looking for unique and original content. The length of the content should be 1500 to 2000 words. Already published and spinned articles will not be accepted.
- Article must be free of any grammatical errors and typos, and written in good English. An article that needs lots of editing will be rejected.
- Your article should be relevant to our niche and should provide information to our readers.
- You can first pitch your ideas or send a fully written article.
- We do not allow republishing of your content that is published on Cupmysize.
- Photos for your article should be your own or royalty-free images under CC0 license if otherwise proper credit should be given to the owner.
- We don’t accept the post sent in the body of your email. Kindly send us a .doc file.
- Send us your HTML formatted content and short author bio at hello[at]cupmysize[dot].com.
- We allow two links, one within the content and other in the author bio.
- Be patient and please allow us 7-10 days to review your pitch.
Remember, we are not looking for:
- – Overly sexualized contents, erotica, or fetishes
- – Any kind of shaming and phobic
- – Content that is not related to our niche
All articles on Cupmysize are promoted on our social channels and we request our guest bloggers to do the same on their social channels.
If you do not hear us by 7-10 days, we request you to send a follow up email.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us!
– Cupmysize Team